Human Capital Management
People are any agency’s greatest asset. OBAN helps you find and retain those people.
There is no substitute for the right talent. OBAN ensures that agencies have the right people with the right skills in the right roles.
Human capital management takes a strategic look at agencies’ workforce needs and the planning and development required to build human capacity so they can successfully deliver their mission.
Government agencies face the challenge of doing more with less; they struggle constantly with fewer people and more limited resources. But there is no substitute for the right talent. OBAN works with federal government clients to create strategies for developing, aligning, and motivating their workforce to improve performance and achieve mission goals. OBAN ensures that agencies have the right people with the right skills in the right roles.
Government agencies have a variety of concerns. They are often trying to answer the following questions:
- Do we have the right core competencies to fully support our agency mission?
- Do we have employees with the right skills in our competency areas?
- What skills do our people need to develop to progress in their careers with us?
- What workforce development programs do we need to implement?
- How do we cultivate a new generation of leaders to drive the agency forward?
- How do we ensure we don’t lose institutional knowledge when employees retire or separate?
When agencies work with OBAN, we help:
- Ensure the agency has a workforce that can deliver on its mission
- Agency leaders agree about how to develop and retain their workforce
- Employees develop the skills needed for the success of the organization
- Employees grow and learn skills that enhance their career path
Our human capital management support services include, but are not limited to:
- Policy Development
- Workforce Alignment
- Diversity and Inclusion Support
- Executive Coaching
- Succession Planning
- Performance Awards and Incentives Design
- Resource Optimization
- Competencies Development
- Benchmarking and Metrics
- Organizational Performance Improvements
- Workforce Data Analytics and Reporting
- Military Transition Assistance
- Physical Readiness Assessments and Testing
Get the right people with the right skills in the right roles
Is your team ready to handle the workforce challenges your agency will face in the next three to five years? Do you have the right competencies for your core mission? Set up a time to learn more about how you can determine this and how OBAN can help!